Are you worried about where your student will stay if they have to be quarantined? Or if their whole dorm floor gets sent home? We are here to offer you a back-up plan and make sure you know all there is to know about some great apartment complexes here in Oxford.
Currently the Domain is only subletting apartments, but this is ideal for the current situation students are facing. With subletting, the rooms need to be filled quickly and they are more beneficial than leasing an apartment right now. Their community features include being a gated community, dog park, 24-hr fitness center, resort style pool and so much more. It is free to sign, no security deposits, no application fees and first month’s rent is due at move-in. Availabilities are listed below and you can click on them to see more information about the apartment.
If you are interested in applying you can also find information for that on the same page. Just click here!
The Hub located on Anchorage Road has amazing community features to offer. From 20ft. Poolside TV, sauna, poolside cabanas, and so much more, The Hub offers so much for students. The Hub has availability and will be offering $70 off the market for four bedroom units. This concession does not apply to five or two bedroom pricing. Here are the units and their floor plan:
● Pearl 1 (4 Full Units)
o Beds A,B,C (Attached) - $585 -$70 = $515/mo
o Bed D (Detached) - $569 - $70 = $499/mo
● Pearl 2 Signature Series (7 Full Units)
o Bed A, D (Attached) - $575 - $70 = $505/mo
o Bed B, C (Detached) - $514 - $70 = $444/mo
o This Floorplan Can Be Made into A 2 Bedroom Deluxe For $675/mo. (2 Bedroom 3 Bath Apartment)
▪ We DO NOT offer roommate matching on this floorplan
▪ Concessions DO NOT apply to Deluxe Floor Plans
● Pearl 3 (3 Full Units)
o A,D (Attached) - $605 - $70 = $535/mo
o B,C (Detached) - $585 - $70 = $515/mo
● Amethyst (5 Full Units)
o Beds A,E (Attached) - $465/mo
o Beds B, C, D (Detached) - $425/mo
● Amethyst Pool View (4 Full Units)
o Beds A,E (Attached) - $475/mo
o Beds B, C, D (Detached) - $435/mo
For more information or questions about applying click here!
The Uncommon is located in a prime location on Jackson Ave. East, only a short walking distance from the Square. If you look at the Uncommon you will find a modern atmosphere with a helpful staff and great amenities. The highlighted listings are paired spacings if students want to stay with their roommate. Here are the Uncommon’s available apartments:
1 female space
1 male space
1 male space
1 male 2x2 deluxe space
2 male terrace rooms – SAME UNIT
2 female terrace rooms – SAME UNIT
3 female spaces
1 male space
1 male relet – 5 month lease
1 male space
2 female spaces – SAME UNIT
1 female relet
3 female spaces – SAME UNIT
2 male spaces
1 male master relet
1 male terrace relet – 5 month lease
2 female terrace spaces
3 male (2 terrace, 1 master) spaces – SAME UNIT
2 female terrace spaces – SAME UNIT
2 female terrace spaces – SAME UNIT
3 male (2 premium, 1 master) spaces – SAME UNIT
2 male premium spaces – SAME UNIT
2 male premium spaces – SAME UNIT
From Cambridge Station:
Cambridge Station has immediate availability for your son or daughter! We offer the coziest two bed/two bath floor plan in Oxford! Our current special has a starting rate of $875, which includes cable, HBO, internet & access to all the fantastic amenities located in our clubhouse! We offer 3-12 month lease terms. Located just seconds from the Ole Miss campus and The Square, Cambridge Station offers something for everyone. Enjoy granite countertops, walk-in closets, a full washer and dryer, and a private patio or balcony! Our beautiful clubhouse offers study labs with free printing, a conference room, two tanning options, a game room with billiards, full kitchen, xBox1, table top shuffleboard, plus a gorgeous outdoor patio with a gas grill, lawn games, and TVs. Visit https://www.liveatcambridgestationapts.com/ or give us a call to schedule your personal tour!
Extra information on the special: Sign a 3-5 month lease and get $300 off your 1st month or sign a 6-12 month lease and get $600 off your first month! Special good through Tuesday, 9/1 at 5:00 p.m.
Faulkner Flats offers amazing amenities including luxury clubhouse, walking trails, study room, pet park, golf simulator and so much more! They are offering specials right now that include:
● 2 bedroom breezeways (no garage) starting at $1229 - special subject to change -
● 3 bedroom breezeways (no garage) starting at $1365 - special subject to change-
● 3 bedroom with attached garage starting at $1584 - special subject to change -
Faulkner Flats will also waive their reservation fee of $150 through leases signed by 8/31! Check out more information on floorplans or pictures here!
Lexington Pointe is located in “the heart of Oxford”, and is filled with great amenities including a new outdoor grilling area. Lexington Pointe currently has 1,2, and 3 bedrooms available. Their current specials include lowered rates on 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans and they’re offering a look and lease special of 1-bedroom for $899, 2-bedrooms for $988 and 3-bedrooms for $1199 If applicants apply within 24 hours of their first tour, they will receive $500 off their first full month of rent. For more information on floorplans click here!
Oxford Commons, Anderson Grove, and Oxford Square
A new townhome community featuring elegant modern townhomes only minutes away from campus and The Square!
● 4 townhomes are available and have flexible leases
● Buy a 1,200 per month mortgage and hold for two months to wait to get pre-approved then the buyer can lease until approval to purchase.
● Lease $2,100.00 room negotiate something more affordable
Use the new address Cassidy Shoemake @662.236.0060. Or go to the website Thecrosssingatoxfordcommons.com!
A newly remodeled Anderson Grove is a stunning apartment complex strategically located in Oxford, MS! We offer beautiful 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with stainless steel appliances! Anderson Grove is PET friendly and has wonderful amenities - Sparkling Swimming Pool, State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, and Recreation Room with Pool Table!
● There is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit available. The normal rent is usually $920, but Anderson Grove is currently running a special on them for $850/month. Security deposit is $575.
These beautiful townhomes are close to everything Oxford has to offer. Homes at Oxford Square come with a maintenance-free lifestyle that leaves you with time to study, focus on your career, or enjoy the activities at The Square. Oxford Square is conveniently located on Jackson Avenue, and backs up to the Ole Miss campus.
Availability and more information:
● One 3 bedroom 2 bath available for $1025/month.
● A few 2 bedrooms available. (Normally $900, there is a special for $799/month.)
● Everything at Oxford Square includes water and sewer.
● Security deposit is $575.
To see more information or to get contact information, click here!
Summit Management Properties has some great units available right now. The list of properties are listed below, but for more information and pictures check out their website. They are more than happy to help anyone who has any questions about anything. To schedule an appointment to view any or for more information call them at 662-513-9990 ext. 101.
At Gather Oxford you will have your own modern studio apartment for $699, which is great for social distancing. Features include fully furnished bedroom/bathroom, full sized bed, own private living area with sectional couch, coffee table, desk chair and 42 in tv. The kitchenette includes 2 burner hot plates, mini fridge with freezer and microwave. Check out their floor plans here!
From Lafayette Place’s website:
Our student apartments in Oxford, MS are just steps from University of Mississippi campus! Our incredible community is located just minutes from campus and right around the corner from local shops and restaurants. With our fantastic amenities and one- and two-bedroom apartment floor plans, you’re sure to find the right apartment for your lifestyle in Oxford. Schedule a tour today and find your new home at Lafayette Place! Their availabilities right now are:
● 1- and 2-bedroom units available for leasing.
● We will be able to offer the 1 bedroom at $700 and the 2-bedroom units at $475 per bedspace.
Call or check out their website ASAP to secure your student’s spot!
From U Club Townhomes:
U Club Townhomes at Oxford is owned and operated by American Campus Communities, which is the largest provider of off- campus housing in the country. We value the success of our residents and offer a 24/7 Academic Success Center, equipped with iMacs, private study rooms, free printing, and collaboration spaces. We also offer a variety of amenities throughout our property including a resort style pool with a 244 inch jumbo tron, 1200 sq ft. fitness center, sand volleyball court, grills, and 2 dog parks. We are pet friendly and gladly welcome cats and dogs. We offer security patrol and a private shuttle to and from the Square and to the Stadium on football game days. We are also located on the Oxford- University Transit bus route, which provides a direct line to campus, free of charge, for students. We provide on-site management and emergency maintenance to ease the mind of residents and parents. Located right off of Jackson Ave, we are conveniently located near the Jackson Ave Center, Noodle Bowl, PakMail, and campus.
We offer 2 main floor plan styles, Townhome A and Townhome B. Both of these floor plans are fully furnished and include all utilities, except electric. The common areas of the homes include a sectional couch, 55 inch Smart TV, entertainment stand, coffee table, side table, bar stools, fridge, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. The downstairs has a half bath as well. The bedrooms of each home include a full XL bed, nightstand, desk, chair, and dresser. The rooms also include a private bathroom and walk in closet. A full sized, energy efficient washer and dryer are also included in each unit. The main difference between the floor plan types is the large upstairs bedroom. In the Townhome A model, this room is considered a deluxe and offers 2 closets, double sinks and a couch, all for one person. In the Townhome B, this room can either be a shared space, where 2 people are occupying the large room, or it can be a deluxe room for 1 person. If 2 people elect to do the shared room, they will each get their own set of furniture, but will share a bathroom.
Please see over availability and prices below
● A Deluxe (2) -$669/ per month ($399 First month)
● A Private - $554/ per month ($299 First month)
● B Shared (9)- $399/ per month ($199 First month)
● A Deluxe (2)- $669/ per month ($399 first month)
● A Private- $554/ per month ($299 First month)
● B Shared (15) -$399/ ($199 First month)
● B Private (2) - $554/ per month ($299 First month)
1 full townhome remaining with all spaces open ( A Townhome) that can either be male or female.
If there are 2 shared spaces open in the same home, this can be converted to a deluxe space.
We are also running the following current specials:
● Take a Virtual or In-person tour and get a $20 gift card
● Pay as low as $199 for your first month
● $0 upfront fees. No deposit required.
From The Links website:
Welcome to The Links at Oxford Apartments in Oxford, Mississippi! Living in this beautifully developed apartment community provides everything you want right at home, in your own neighborhood. We are located minutes from the Oxford Square, approximately 3 miles from the University of Mississippi, and on the orange bus route. Whether your preference is upstairs with added views or downstairs for convenience, your spacious apartment is well-designed for maximum space efficiency and comfort.
● 1/1: We have one 1bd/1ba for $1435/month for 6 months. This is an executive unit with all utilities included and a weekly housekeeper.
● 2/1: We have three 2bd/1ba for $785/month for 12 months. There is a $25 extra charge per month if a 6-month lease is signed.
● 2/2: We have twenty-four 2bd/2ba units ranging from $835-$915/month for 12 months. There is a $25 extra charge per month if a 6-month lease is signed.
● 2/2: We have eight 2bd/2ba units ranging from $885-$915/month for 12 months. There is a $25 extra charge per month if a 6-month lease is signed.
● We have (4) 3 bedroom houses available at our Traditions property. Those units are $509 per bedroom. That rate includes cable and wifi. The students would have to get utilities transferred into their name and they would just go to Oxford utilities for that.
● We have (1) 4 bedroom house at our 607 South property. These rooms are $720. This rate also includes cable and wifi. The students would have to get utilities transferred into their name and they would just go to Oxford utilities for that. They would also have to get gas set up but Oxford utilities is able to walk them through that process.
● We have (1) 2 bedroom unit at 607 South. Those rooms are $825. That rate includes cable and wifi. The students would have to get utilities transferred into their name and they would just go to Oxford utilities for that.
● Parking at all of the properties are free! I listed our website below so everyone can check them out! Also, if anyone is in need of furniture just let me know and we can get it ordered for these units!
If you are interested in any of these options please click here to find our more information.